- When : Thursday 1 September 2022 - 17:00 to Saturday 1 October 2022 - 12:00
- Where : At the multi-purpose centre
- Cost : Free
Thursday: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon)
This exhibition features the contribution of six inspiring, dynamic women who have expanded the cultural and artistic horizons of Saint-Lambert residents since the 1970s, and whose influence is still felt today.
The following women were chosen for this exhibition. Click on each of their names for a short video presentation.
- Louise D'Aoust (La Maison des Arts Rive);
- Jacqueline Beaudry Dion (La Galerie du Centre);
- Elsie Sullivan (Musée Marsil, which became the Musée du Costume et du Textile du Québec);
- Belva Thomas (Centre d’art Préville);
- Esther Lapointe (sculptor) and her sister Myreille Lapointe (her inspiration).
Come discover how their passion, hard work and dedication to the arts have stood the test of time.
You are invited to a vernissage on August 31 between 2 and 5 p.m. and 7 and 9 p.m.
To give you a taste of what awaits you at the exhibition, we invite you to watch the interview on our Facebook page by clicking here.
Please comply with the health measures in force. Venue accessible for people with reduced mobility.